Welcome to the Head to Toe Volunteer Corner!
To sign up, follow the instructions below.
Please note: To be qualified for the Head to Toe work-study scholarship you must sign up for at least four volunteer spots total. The work-study grants you free conference registration; it does not cover travel or lodging.
- Review the volunteer responsibilities below and the conference agenda. Pick the dates/times and sessions that you are interested in working. Have a plan B in case your first choice is gone.
- Enter the signup portal, select the session/time you are interested in volunteering in, and click the “sign up” button. It’s that easy!
- Confirm your name and uncheck anything you don’t want to be emailed to you.
- Love tech? You can add your assignments to your calendar with the click of a button once you are done.
- Be sure to check your email regarding updates to this page, as a volunteer manual and training will be available soon!
SignUp.com Navigation Tips
- Shorten the list by using the calendar option on the top right to view a specific date.
- To only see open spots, click the “Hide Full Spots” box at the top left, over the list of available timeslots.
|Badge Stuffer||We are expecting over 500 attendees at Head to Toe and we need your help stuffing badges!|
|Registration Assistant||Assist with registration set up and welcome attendees. Distribute badges and materials, and answer general attendee questions.|
|Room Host||Verify room set up, greet speaker(s), ensure the session starts and ends on time, distribute and collect materials, monitor room/door, alert conference staff of any issues, and support speaker as needed.|
|Continuing Education Processor||Help us collect Continuing Education Forms! Audit attendee paperwork, answer questions, and ensure forms are accurate and complete.|
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at (505) 266-3451 or via email at H2T@KessJones.com.