Now in its 21st year, the Head to Toe Conference makes every effort to keep our programming cutting edge and balanced to meet the variety of skill levels and interests of our audience, all presented by speakers of the highest quality who represent the diversity of our community. We greatly appreciate the service our advisory committee members provide by making sure our programming objectives are met. The committee plays a vital role in developing the content of the conference as a whole and in supervising the further development of individual conference sessions.
Thank you to our 2017 conference advisory committee:
- Judy Bauer-Creegan, Director of Nursing and Health Services, New Mexico School Nurse’s Association
- Laura Case, Albuquerque Public Schools
- Jim Farmer, MPH, Health Services Manager, New Mexico Department of Health, Office of School & Adolescent Health
- Laura Kesselman, CMM, President, Kesselman-Jones, Inc.
- Nancy Kirkpatrick, Youth Suicide Prevention Program Coordinator, New Mexico Department of Health
- Jose Munoz, ABC Community School Partnership
- Patsy Nelson, New Mexico Alliance for School-Based Health Care
- Kristin Oreskovich, New Mexico Department of Health
- Colleen Runyan, President-elect, New Mexico School Nurses Association
- Heather Sandoval, New Mexico Attorney General’s Office
- Brandy Van Pelt, Health Education Coordinator, New Mexico Public Education Department
If you are interested in becoming an advisory committee member or would like more information, please email H2T@KessJones.com.